We sat down with Nello Cristianini, Professor of AI at Bristol University, to ask him about what's really happening in the world of AI, what people aren't aware of, what the opportunities and risks are, and what the effects are on the jobs market and the skills we need now and into the future. Watch all of Nello's insights here.
In this video, Nello tells us whether robots are developing empathy and whether we are empathasing more with robots.
Watch Nello tell us about...
- "What's happening in AI as we go into 2017?"
- "What does AI mean for managers and employees?"
- "Is it sufficient for AI to mimic human emotions?"
- "Are white collar jobs being displaced by AI?"
- "What does AI look like in everyday life?"
- "Why is the AI renaissance happening now?"
- "What business model is driving forward AI?"
- "How do we prepare children for AI?"
- "How do we adapt to recent AI developments?"
- "Do robots have empathy?"
- "What skills/jobs will we need in the future?"
- "Have we started to treat machines differently?"