1. People who enter this competition are deemed to have agreed to these terms and conditions.
2. The competition will close on Friday 31st January 2020 at 12pm (GMT). Any entries made after this will not be accepted.
3. The competition is open to people aged 18 and over, except for employees of Sift Ltd, who work in an in-house senior HR function.
4. Your company can be public or private sector and any size.
5. The prize for this competition consists of receiving live access to a taster session on mindfulness for leaders held on 26th February 2020 at 11am (GMT). This cannot be exchanged for another prize or cash value.
6. Only one entry is allowed per person.
7. Submitting your entry will allow us to use your name, job title and company name in promotional purposes should you be announced as a winner.
8. HRZone reserves the right to withdraw the competition and prize at any time.
9. The winners will be picked at random from the qualifying entries and will be announced on the HRZone Twitter account by Friday 7th February 2020.
10. Once notified of winning, the winners must respond within 7 days or another winner will be picked at random.