In these challenging times, it is more important than ever that your business is meeting the unique wellbeing needs of its people.
If you want your employee health and wellbeing programme to truly thrive, developing your own bespoke wellbeing strategy is imperative to help you be clear about your objectives, identify where you may need to prioritise interventions and activity, and determine how you measure its impact and effectiveness.
To support you with creating a unique wellbeing strategy, this guide outlines the five key stages essential to success:
- Stage one: planning your approach
- Stage two: getting manager buy in and securing budget
- Stage three: developing your strategy
- Stage four: launching your strategy
- Stage five: review and refresh
In this guide you’ll also find a full case study detailing how we applied this framework to successfully launch our own internal strategy ‘Working Well, Living Better’ at Benenden Health.