Creating an employee wellbeing strategy with meaningful impact in today’s climate is easier said than done. It calls for a holistic approach that supports the mental, emotional and social needs of people in the workplace. It demands more conscious, empathetic leadership. And it requires wellbeing to be placed at the heart of an organisation’s culture.
Brought to you by Sodexo in association with HRZone’s Culture Pioneers, this eBook offers guidance to HR professionals on how to transform their approach to employee wellbeing in a fast-changing, uncertain world.
The eBook covers five key steps to help you no matter where your are on your path to a better employee wellbeing offering:
- How to lay the foundations for wellbeing
- Why wellbeing isn’t the responsibility of HR
- How to take a conscious approach to wellbeing
- How rewards supports a wellbeing culture
- How to collect wellbeing data and measure success
Download the guide today for key insights on how to take a more progressive, holistic and conscious approach to employee wellbeing.