The modern HR department is going digital. Mired in paperwork and administrative responsibilities, HR managers are turning to electronic signatures in order to improve recruitment competitiveness, onboard new hires faster, and provide greater convenience to employees.
When automating HR processes, questions naturally arise related to security and legal risk. The good news is, with a few simple best practices, electronic processes can in fact be less risky than their paper counterparts.
Best suited for HR professionals, legal counsel, IT specialists from any industry, this 60-minute webinar presented by industry pioneers e-SignLive™ shows you how to automate new hire paperwork, government forms, employee benefits, payroll processing, employee reviews and more with e-signatures.
Key Topics include:
- Why e-signatures are more secure than paper
- Legal requirements & security best practices
- E-Signature Laws
- How to set up, send and track documents for e-signature
- Successful electronic HR deployments by government and companies of all sizes
- How to get started quickly and easily with no IT effort