How is your business tackling the damaging impact of employee money worries? Take part in our survey and receive must-know insights from our follow-up report on the state of financial wellbeing in the UK today.
Money worries can have a powerful and detrimental effect on health, wellbeing, productivity, performance, interpersonal connection and more. But how far along the journey are organisations with implementing measures to address employee financial wellbeing?
We're conducting research in partnership with Salary Finance and Cranfield School of Management to get under the skin of how UK employers are supporting this critical area of employee benefits to drive performance and wellbeing across the organisation.
What are we researching?
- The extent to which UK organisations are addressing employee financial wellbeing
- Which initiatives are most successful in supporting employees with money issues
- How HR professionals view the effectiveness of their organisation's approach to financial wellbeing
Why take part?
- Have your say on how UK businesses are tackling employee financial wellbeing
- Feed your whole office! Be in with a chance of winning £250 worth of Uber Eats vouchers by entering our prize draw
- Receive a PDF of the follow-up report, developed in partnership with Salary Finance and Cranfield School of Management, and compare your company’s approach to financial wellbeing with other UK companies
Don’t miss out! Fill in the survey by 30 November 2018 to contribute your say.
About Becky Norman
Becky is Editor of HRZone and Trainingzone, global online communities of people working in the HR and L&D industries. Becky works closely with leading HR and L&D practitioners and decision makers to ensure the publications offer a rich source of real-world insight and fresh advice to their audience.
HR and L&D professionals today must adapt to a complex mix of challenges caused by ongoing business disruption, technological advancements, a changing political landscape, varied employee needs and more. Becky aspires to make HRZone and TrainingZone the destinations for professionals to seek guidance, analysis and opinion on how to tackle these challenges and continue to deliver value.