Unleash 2018 in London, previously HR Tech World, brings together themes around people performance, technology and cutting-edge HR practice to deliver a programme of speakers and insights to help HR professionals wanting to shape the future of the profession and perform better in the face of a changing world. It takes place on March 20th and 21st 2018. Will we see you there?
If you're an HR professional interested in...
- The increasingly global talent market and how to win in this environment
- How technology is connecting people performance with the rest of the enterprise
- The latest trends in the HR industry and how top-performing senior HR professionals are innovating
- How organisations are changing the way they manage global HR processes
....then you need to be at Unleash 2018!
"The best event in the world on HR and Technology" -Josh Bersin, Principal & Founder, Bersin by Deloitte
Speakers confirmed for Unleash 2018 in London include:
- Alexander Betts, Professor of Forced Migration and International Affairs, University of Oxford. Alexander will showcase a new vision of inclusive globalisation in the post-Brexit world.
- Claude Silver, Chief Heart Officer, Vaynermedia. Claude will explore how scaling culture empowers employees to be their authentic selves
- Tudor Havriliuc, VP HR, Facebook
- Helen Williams, Head of Performance Management, Statoil
- Kristen Pressner, CHRO, Roche Diagnostics
Do you want to win a ticket to attend Unleash 2018 in London? The normal cost is £1395 per ticket. HRZone has two available for FREE! Fill in your details here to enter!
About Jamie Lawrence
Jamie Lawrence is editor of global online HR publication and community HRZone.com. He is committed to driving forward the HR agenda and making sure that HR directors have the knowledge and insight necessary to make HR felt across the whole organisation. He regularly speaks to audiences of 250+ and has interviewed key HR industry names, including Daniel H. Pink. He has worked previously as a small business journalist and a copywriter and has published non-fiction that reached #2 on the NYT Children's Bestseller List. In his spare time Jamie likes writing fiction, films, fitness and eating out.