Here it is, your weekly round up of the best HR news, opinion and research, all compiled into a handy list for your breaktime consumption.
Let us know what you think of the articles we've shared, and tell us what else you've enjoyed reading this week.
- Why online talent platforms are not just a recruitment opportunity (Barry Flack, LinkedIn)
- When 'work' is no longer work (Gianpaolo Barozzi, Medium)
- Learning is complicated (Sukh Pabial)
Content seriesView full content series
- A speak-up culture (The People Development Network)
- If Volkswagen is suffering, it's time you took culture management very seriously (Ian Buckingham, LinkedIn)
- Why workplaces should let employees choose their own manager (Chief Happiness Officer Blog)
- 4 ways AI will make HR better in 2017 (Forbes)
- SMART goals have never existed (Armin Trost, LinkedIn)
- Why SMEs have the advantage when it comes to talent (Real Business)
About Shonette Laffy
Deputy Editor for HRZone and TrainingZone. Always keen to hear your thoughts on our sites and content - come and say hello on my HRZone blog or on one of our social media channels.
I'm also a Twitter addict, keen cheese muncher and rum snob.