We're a bit late getting your HR round-up done this week - we got a bit overexcited in the lead up to the long weekend and this fell by the wayside...
So, a few days later than usual, here is your weekly list of news, opinion and interesting blogs from across the HR world.
Let us know what you've enjoyed reading this week in the comments below!
Focus on performance
- The mystery of the UK's productivity crisis (The Guardian)
- Feels like work: How to improve your personal productivity (Simon Terry blog)
- Developing the human resource (Caleb Bagwell, LinkedIn)
Content seriesView full content series
- Thoughts on BHS and how to communicate in a crisis (All Things IC)
- 10 principles of organizational culture (Strategy + Business)
Where is your talent?
- Ad agencies need young talent. Cue the beanbag chairs (New York Times)
- The jobs of the future are yet to be written (Talent Culture)
Community and beyond
- Why I applied for #ConnectingHRAfrica (Donna Hewitson)
About Shonette Laffy
Deputy Editor for HRZone and TrainingZone. Always keen to hear your thoughts on our sites and content - come and say hello on my HRZone blog or on one of our social media channels.
I'm also a Twitter addict, keen cheese muncher and rum snob.