I hope you're sitting comfortably, because we've got the latest round up of HR news, opinion and research for you to peruse over your morning coffee or lunchtime break.
Let us know what you've enjoyed reading this week, or what you think of any of the articles we've shared below. Enjoy!
Diversity & Support
- Gender pay gap reporting: Making meaning of mandate (Phase3 blog)
- Making the business case for diversity & engagement (Jasmine Gartner, LinkedIn)
- How crafting a parental leave policy taught my company to delegate (Fast Company)
- How embracing routine could make you happier at work (Guardian)
Content seriesView full content series
- How to make Fridays more fun at work (WeSpire blog)
- How do you train new recruitment consultants? (Elevated Recruitment blog)
- Reduce the age of your workforce to get more fresh ideas (Civil Society)
- Seven steps to turn around a broken HR department (Tim Sackett)
- Meeting the challenges of International HCM (Enterprise Times)
- Stop trying to disrupt stuff and get business-as-usual right (Talent Vanguard)
About Shonette Laffy
Deputy Editor for HRZone and TrainingZone. Always keen to hear your thoughts on our sites and content - come and say hello on my HRZone blog or on one of our social media channels.
I'm also a Twitter addict, keen cheese muncher and rum snob.