Get up to speed with the top news, research and opinion from across the HR world.
Let us know what you think of the articles below, and don't forget to tell us what you've enjoyed reading too!
- Why companies are struggling to engage their workforce in Future of Digital Work (Jeremy Scrivens, LinkedIn)
- HR Tech 2016 round up – 12 vendors you need to know (Diginomica)
Content seriesView full content series
- The limitations fo employer branding (Ian Buckingham, LinkedIn)
- David D’Souza; “Kindness is not a word we normally use…” (HR Natalie)
- Would somebody please kill the HR Business Partner? (Tom Rommens, LinkedIn)
- Infographic: The hard truth about workplace diversity (elearning infographics)
- Recruitment industry will die in 2018 (Oleg Vishnepolsky, LinkedIn)
- Why professionals do things counter to their professional beliefs (The Oxford Review)
- The science of gratitude and why it's important in your workplace (Fast Company)
- Leaders: don't be 'they' (David D'Souza, LinkedIn)
- What you think about millennials is wrong (The Washington Post)
About Shonette Laffy
Deputy Editor for HRZone and TrainingZone. Always keen to hear your thoughts on our sites and content - come and say hello on my HRZone blog or on one of our social media channels.
I'm also a Twitter addict, keen cheese muncher and rum snob.