Welcome to another one of our Coffee Break round-ups, where we'll be listing our favourite bits of news and opinion from across the HR world.
Let us know what you think of the articles we've shared, and tell us what you've enjoyed reading this week too!
- The death of internal communication roles? (Dillan Shikotra, LinkedIn)
- Scrap your work from home policy (Pam Ross, LinkedIn)
- Thinking outside the payroll (Ariadne Associates)
Content seriesView full content series
- Employment law review 2016 (Gowling WLG)
- How well are your leader-managers coaching? (David Goddin, LinkedIn)
- When to call in help from HR (People Development Network)
- Hidden treasures of internal coaching (Sara Hope, LinkedIn)
- The cult of compulsory happiness is ruining our workplaces (The Guardian)
- How mobile apps are creating new opportunities within HR technology (IT Pro Portal)
- How people analytics reinvented employee engagement surveys at Google (Steffen Maier, LinkedIn)
- When less is more: make HR 'go away' (Josh Bersin, LinkedIn)
About Shonette Laffy
Deputy Editor for HRZone and TrainingZone. Always keen to hear your thoughts on our sites and content - come and say hello on my HRZone blog or on one of our social media channels.
I'm also a Twitter addict, keen cheese muncher and rum snob.