Welcome to 2017, and your latest round up of HR articles and blogs for you to enjoy over your your morning coffee or lunchtime break.
Let us know what you think of the articles we've shared in the comments below, or tell us what you've enjoyed reading!
- Is Universal Basic Income the answer to an automated future? (Peter Diamandis, LinkedIn)
- Deloitte's extreme talent acquisition strategy (Impraise)
- What demonetization means for the HR professionals (People Matters)
- Why today's HR is for more than just 'people people' (David Germann, LinkedIn)
Content seriesView full content series
- Preparing your managers before they start managing people (Modern Learning in Practice)
- What if HR went on strike? Would they be missed? (Paul Drury, LinkedIn)
- Principles for engaging human systems for wellbeing & innovation in a connected world (Jeremy Scrivens, LinkedIn)
- Encourage your employees to come up with new ideas (Start Up Donut)
About Shonette Laffy
Deputy Editor for HRZone and TrainingZone. Always keen to hear your thoughts on our sites and content - come and say hello on my HRZone blog or on one of our social media channels.
I'm also a Twitter addict, keen cheese muncher and rum snob.