UNLEASH (formerly HR Tech World) returns to the RAI Amsterdam on 23-24 October 2018. Will we see you there?
UNLEASH World Conference & Expo 2018 will bring together over 5,000 leaders, solution providers, next-gen innovators and influencers to explore themes around the future of work, digital transformation and cutting-edge HR practice. Will we see you there?
If you're an HR professional interested in...
- The increasingly global talent market and how to win in this environment
- How technology is connecting people performance with the rest of the enterprise
- The latest trends in the HR industry and how top-performing senior HR professionals are innovating
- How organisations are changing the way they manage global HR processes
....then you need to be at UNLEASH 2018!
Join 250 speakers delievering over 250 sessions across 16 stages to gain insights on how HR can shape the future of the profession and perform better in the face of a changing world.
With the Fourth Industrial Revolution well and truly here, and the technological advancements that come with it disrupting businesses at a fast pace, this year's UNLEASH will explore why putting the focus back on people and culture is critical for our evolution.
Keynote sessions will be honing in on the value of human relationships within the workplace and will be asking the question 'how we can stay human in the digital age?'.
Who are the keynotes confirmed for UNLEASH 2018 in Amsterdam?
- Esther Perel, Author and World-renowned Psychotherapist: How Good Relationships Promote Wellbeing and Success
- Matthieu Ricard, Buddhist Monk: Altruism: The Heart of Happiness
- Stefan Hyttfors, Futurist and Author: Trust is the currency of Interaction
- Andrew Keen, Entrepreneur & Author, Working Human in the Digital Age
Also making the lineup are practitioners from Sainsbury’s, AXA, Airbus, Roche, Zalando and many more from over 120 countries worldwide, who will be sharing industry insights, inspiring stories and expert knowledge.