Welcome to another Friday Coffee Break round up, where we top up your glass with a generous splash of news, opinion and general tidbits from across the online HR world.
Let us know what you've found interesting this week - or if you have any thoughts on the posts we've shared!
Leadership & development
- 10 things your employees aren't telling you (Business 2 Community)
- Liberty or freedom: the employee's choice (Felix Wetzel, LinkedIn)
Content seriesView full content series
Motivation and engagement
- Who is responsible for a healthy home workplace? (Sydney Morning Herald)
- The real reason you never feel motivated at work (Fortune)
- Be on the radar at work (Psychologies)
Recruitment & Brand
- What is the real character of your brand? (Hilton Barbour, LinkedIn)
- The first 90 days: getting off on the right foot (SmartBlog on Leadership)
A better workplace
- Men with children earn 21% more than childless men (HR Review)
About Shonette Laffy
Deputy Editor for HRZone and TrainingZone. Always keen to hear your thoughts on our sites and content - come and say hello on my HRZone blog or on one of our social media channels.
I'm also a Twitter addict, keen cheese muncher and rum snob.