Hello, 

I am looking for HR advice for my current situation at work. 

I have started to work for my current company 11 months ago.  As soon as I started I have received 3 more departments to manage – I was announced in my 1st day at work about this and I have accepted it as a growth opportunity.  After 3 months my manager changed and after another 2-3 months I was engaged in an off site discussion in regards to a professional development plan for the position of Operations Manager.  Since than,  and even before,  I have submitted several improvements required, without receiving back any support in implementing them even if those were acknowledged. Additionally  I have taken on board all outstanding issues or tasks without owner. 

A verbal feedback from my manager,  received in October,  was that I am not accepted also because I am the youngest manager in the company. 

now, after 11 months in total,  new directors are brought in performing the tasks I was supposed to do and implementing what I have raised initially.  During this time,  no performance feedback or measurements were provided, which I have requested.  Due to lack of performance targets I was not able also to request the promised bonus and no change was made to my contract. 

Because unfortunately I do not trust the HR,  I have initially engaged my Line Manager into a discussion,  to have a better understanding of what are the future plans.  The exit of the discussion was that I am still operational manager and that the new Director will evaluate me for future changes.  

I do agree that I could have done things differently from my side as well,  and I do not have any issues in returning to my job

the issue is that I feel I was setup for failure since no support was provided in terms of internal structure issues raised,  I am still handling 4 departments in total and Operational co-ordination internally,  my contract was not updated,  my targets are not setup which means at every move they can claim I did wrong,  all ongoing projects and my work is on hold by the new Director and I do not have the time length to properly handle my initial team even if I work in average 10h per day. 

I would not wish to change the company yet due to a negative impact on my Cv and I would like to go back and perform the tasks according to my job description for which I was hired.  How should I proceed and do I have any coverage if they fire me? 

Employees redundancy was at 65% in 2016.

Thank You