Non UK-resident ownership of UK company

PAYE options UK company employs non UK resident

Didn't find your answer?

Hi there,

I'd like to set up a private limited company in the UK to work on behalf of a US-based cliet (company) and sell their services in the UK notably but also throughout Europe. I'm not sure whether I should arrange for PAYE as I would be the director and shareholder of the company that employs me. I read that as long as I perform work in the UK I would have to be under PAYE, which is fine; but what happens for any work performed outside the UK (EU mostly) and I live in France.

Thank you for your advice.

Replies (0)

Please login or register to join the discussion.

There are currently no replies, be the first to post a reply.