Here it is, your weekly round up of the best HR news, opinion and research, all compiled into a handy list for your breaktime consumption.
Let us know what you think of the articles we've shared, and tell us what else you've enjoyed reading this week.
- Why online talent platforms are not just a recruitment opportunity (Barry Flack, LinkedIn)
- When 'work' is no longer work (Gianpaolo Barozzi, Medium)
- Learning is complicated (Sukh Pabial)
Content seriesView full content series
- A speak-up culture (The People Development Network)
- If Volkswagen is suffering, it's time you took culture management very seriously (Ian Buckingham, LinkedIn)
- Why workplaces should let employees choose their own manager (Chief Happiness Officer Blog)
- 4 ways AI will make HR better in 2017 (Forbes)
- SMART goals have never existed (Armin Trost, LinkedIn)
- Why SMEs have the advantage when it comes to talent (Real Business)