It's that time of the week already, where we fill your proverbial cup with a generous helping of news, opinion and general tidbits from across the online HR world.
Let us know what you've found interesting this week - or if you have any thoughts on the posts we've shared!
- Should you include a photo on your resume? (HR Bartender)
- A tongue-in-cheek look at attracting the top talent (The Cooper Review)
- Is reservation about an employee a deal breaker? (Mashable)
- Abolish the job description! (Dr Tim Baker, LinkedIn)
Content seriesView full content series
Be a good boss
- Why I'll never put my customers first (Fast Company)
- An open letter to my boss (Cake HR)
- So you have a diversityy policy, wow! (Ian Buckingham, LinkedIn)
Team work & culture
- Where startups lead, corporates follow; why co-working is the future (The Guardian)
- How to assess how your employees are feeling; no survey required (HR Gem blog)
Work is changing
- Why we seem to be talking more and working less (Digital Tonto)
- Three day working week 'optimal for over-40s' (BBC News)
And as a bonus treat, here is something that's entertained us this week - 10 Tricks to Appear Smarter in Meetings, from The Cooper Review. Enjoy!