On July 7, 2011, SumTotal announced that it has acquired Accero & CyberShift. We pledge our continued dedication to customers and commitment in further innovating the industry with product advancements and strategic initiatives that deliver greater value to customers.
Increasing labor costs are driving the need for improved global visibility of how organizations manage their workforces. Customers have realized that their talent management processes need to be more efficiently integrated with broader Human Capital Management (HCM) processes in order to enable this visibility and drive workforce effectiveness.
These acquisitions combine SumTotal’s proven leadership in Learning, Talent Management and core HR platform with Accero’s payroll, and benefits, and CyberShift’s best-in-class workforce management and expense solution. This further advances and accelerates SumTotal’s vision and expands Talent Management to additional mission critical processes across the broader strategic HCM market. SumTotal now offers the industry’s broadest and deepest HCM product capabilities with expanded global services and support infrastructure.
Founded in 1996, CyberShift has a recognized history as a software technology and thought leader specializing in strategic Workforce and Expense Management solutions for companies of all sizes around the world. CyberShift experts deliver solutions that dramatically enhance an organization’s ability to proactively plan, manage, and control workforce costs. With innovative mobile capabilities, CyberShift is leading the industry to meet the needs of un-tethered workforce for true mobility.
Founded as Cyborg Systems in 1974, Accero delivers high-performance, best-fit solutions for HR and payroll processes to large organizations in major verticals internationally, and specializes in complex corporate environments. Trusted, innovative, and customer-driven, Accero remains an industry leader in creating best-in-class human resources and payroll solutions that deliver results-driven productivity.Delivering Unmatched Customer Value
The combined company provides increased value to customers with dramatically increased infrastructure and deep domain and subject-matter expertise, established global reach with localized service centers, scalability to support a growing customer base, and significantly expanded resource allocations on a global scale to further enhance customer support. The SumTotal difference delivers lower total cost of ownership to customers and provides higher long-term return on investment.
- Broadest and deepest capabilities across strategic HCM pillars
- Comprehensive, end-to-end solution brings together all strategic functions
- Workforce Strategy & Planning
- Career Development
- 360 Feedback
- Social Collaboration
- Time & Attendance
- Expense Management
- Core HR Management
- Workforce Analytics
- Payroll & Compliance
- Innovative Mobile capabilities
- Greater visibility of global workforce and efficiency opportunities
- Flexible technology architecture allows for rapid deployment and faster time-to-value
- Multiple deployment options (Cloud-based, hosted, or on-premise) to meet customer specific needs
- Highly configurable, best-in-class functionality
- Scalable technology platform and interoperability with existing systems
- Advanced vision for strategic HR process enablement
- Beyond transaction automation to enable transformative processes
- Thorough understanding of customers’ business needs and desired outcomes
- Complete end-to-end approach focused on customer value and ROI